What is DICLOMEC SR and what is it used for? The experts on this site are answering: https://pillintrip.com/medicine/diclomec-sr.
* DICLOMEC SR is available in the form of a pink-colored extended-release tablet.
• Each tablet contains 75 mg of the active substance (diclofenac sodium).
* DICLOMEC SR is included in a group of drugs called “non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs” (NSAIDs) that are used to treat AGN and inflammation.
* 20-tablet packaging is available in miktannda.
DICLOMEC SR can be used to treat the following ailments:
– Aggravation of inflammatory and degenerative forms of rheumatism: pain and deformity in the joints (rheumatoid arthritis), agnii dorsal stiffening of the joints characterized by progressive arthritis (ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, inflammation of the joints between the vertebrae (spondyloarthropathy), the spine (vertebral column) painful sendromla, and articular rheumatism;
– Pain and swelling after trauma and after surgery; for example, dental or orthopedic
following the surgery.
– Agni and / or inflammation in female diseases; for example, Agni menstrual periods or
DICLOMEC SR relieves symptoms of inflammation such as AGN and swelling, as well as lowers fever. It has no effect on the causes of inflammation or fever.
If you have any questions about how DICLOMEC SR affects you or why it is given to you, please consult your doctor.
2. Considerations before using DICLOMEC Sr
Carefully follow all instructions given by your doctor or pharmacist. This information may differ from the general information contained in this instruction
Do not use in the following situations diclomec Sr.
• If you have aleij against diclofenac or any of the other components listed at the beginning of this instructions for use,
• If you have had an aleigic reaction after taking medication used to treat inflammation or AGN (for example, acetylsalicylic acid/aspirin, diclofenac, or ibuprofen). These reactions may include asthma, runny nose, skin rash, swelling of the face. It has been reported that “nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs” (NSAIDs)can be accompanied by severe, rarely fatal, swelling of the tongue called anaphylaxis, shortness of breath, low blood pressure and skin rashes in these patients. Consult your doctor if you think you have aleij.
* If you have had coronary artery surgery (coronary artery by-pass graft), treat agniann before, during and after surgery,
* If you have a stomach or bowel ulcer,
* If you have bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract, symptoms that occur in such cases may include bloody or black defecation,
* If you have severe kidney or liver disease,
* If you have severe heart failure,
• If you are in the last three months of pregnancy.
Consult your doctor before using DICLOMEC Sr if these fits apply to you, even at any time in the past. Your doctor will decide whether this medication is suitable for you.
Use DICLOMEC Sr with caution if:
• Another diclomec inflammatory drugs (acetylsalicylic acid/aspirin, corticosteroids, blood sulandinci” and SSRIs, including see if you are receiving simultaneously. “Its use in combination with other drugs”).
* If you have asthma or hay fever (seasonal aleigic cold).
* Previous gastrointestinal problems such as stomach ulcers, stomach bleeding, or black stools
stomach upset or after taking anti-inflammatory drugs in the past
if it was heartburn.
* If you have colon inflammation (ulcerative colitis) or inflammation of the intestinal system (Crohn’s disease).
• If you have heart problems or hypertension, or if it has happened before.
• If you have liver or kidney sorunlan.
• If you are likely to be dehydrated (for example, illness, diarrhea, before or after major surgery).
• If your uprising swells.
* If you have a bleeding disorder or other blood-related disorder (including a rare liver problem called porphyria).
If this applies to you, even at any time in the past, please consult your doctor.
* DICLOMEC SR can alleviate the symptoms of an infection (for example, headache, high fever) and therefore make it difficult to detect and adequately treat the infection. If you are not feeling well and need to see a doctor, do not forget to tell your doctor that you are using DICLOMEC SR.
* In very rare cases, DICLOMEC SR, like other inflammatory drugs, can cause severe aleigic reactions (e.g. rash). Therefore, tell your doctor immediately if such reactions occur.
Use of DICLOMEC Sr with food and beverage
* DICLOMEC SR should be swallowed with a glass of water or other liquid.
* DICLOMEC SR ‘ M is recommended for use during meals.
consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medication.
If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant, tell your doctor. You should not use DICLOMEC Sr during pregnancy unless it is absolutely necessary.
As with other anti-inflammatory drugs, DICLOMEC SR should not be used in the last trimester of pregnancy, as it can harm your unborn child or cause problems during childbirth.
DICLOMEC SR may make it difficult to get pregnant. If you are planning to become pregnant or have problems getting pregnant, you should not use DICLOMEC Sr unless necessary.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medication.
If you are breastfeeding, tell your doctor.
If you are taking DICLOMEC SR, you should not breastfeed your baby, as this may be harmful to your baby.
Vehicle and machine use
Patients taking DICLOMEC SR may rarely experience side effects such as visual impairment, dizziness, or drowsiness. If you notice such effects, you should not use vehicles and machinery or engage in other activities that require caution. If you experience such an effect, tell your doctor as soon as possible.
Important information about some of the excipients contained in DICLOMEC Sr
DICLOMEC SR contains lactose. If your doctor has said that you are intolerant of certain sugars, talk to your doctor before taking this medication.
DICLOMEC SR can cause aleigic reactions due to the dyes it contains.
Use in combination with other drugs
It is especially important to tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following medications;
* Lithium or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (Ssrfs); (drugs used to treat certain types of depression).
Digoxin (a drug used for heart problems).
Diuretics (drugs used to increase urine mictannin).
ACE inhibitors or beta-blockers (a class of drugs used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure).
Other inflammatory drugs (such as acetylsalicylic acid/aspirin or ibuprofen) corticosteroids (drugs used to provide relief in areas of the body affected by inflammation).
“Blood waterers” (drugs used to prevent blood clotting).
Drugs used to treat diabetes (diabetes) (except insulin).
Methotrexate (a drug used to treat certain types of cancer or arthritis).
Cyclosporine (A drug used especially in patients with organ transplantation) and tacrolimus (a drug used to prevent tissue rejection after organ transplantation).
Some drugs used against infection (quinolone-derived antibacterial drugs). Sulfinpyrazone (a drug used to treat gout) and voricanosol (a drug used for fungal infection)
* Phenytoin( a drug used to treat convulsions)
If you are currently using or have recently used any prescription or over-the-counter medications, please tell your doctor or pharmacist about them.